|Name:||N95 Face Mask||Model Number:||SR-N010|
no valve n95 particulate respirator mask,
adults n95 respirator mask
No Valve Dustproof Face Mask N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask
Directions for use the N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask
1. Wash your hands before wearing the N95 disposable respirator face mask. During wearing the mask, avoid touching your hands with the inside of the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Before wearing the N95 disposable respirator face mask, distinguish the inside, outside, top and bottom of the mask
3. Do not squeeze the n95 disposable respirator face mask by hand
4. Check the tightness of the mask and face. After wearing the mask, exhale hard so that air cannot escape from the edges of the mask.
5. The user must shave off the beard to ensure that the mask can fit tightly with the face.
6. After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use your forefinger to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it fit closely with the face.
Details of the N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask
|1||Name||N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask No Valve Dustproof Face Mask|
|5||Material||Non Woven Fabric|
|8||Place of origin||China|
In the following cases, please replace the N95 disposable respiratior face mask in time
1. Respiratory impedance increased significantly;
2. The mask is damaged or damaged;
3. The mask and the face cannot be in close contact;
4. The mask is contaminated (such as when stained with foreign substances such as blood stains or droplets);
5. The mask has been contaminated (has been used in individual wards or patients in contact);
6. If the mask contains activated charcoal, the mask has odor;
7. The duration of mask use exceeds the recommended duration.