|Name:||N95 Protective Face Mask||Model Number:||SR-N009|
head type n95 particulate respirator mask,
disposable n95 particulate respirator
N95 Mask Multipurpose Protective Mask N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask
|1||Name||N95 Mask Multipurpose Protective Mask N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask|
|5||Material||Non Woven Fabric|
|8||Place of origin||China|
Directions for use the N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask
1. Wash your hands before wearing. During wearing the mask, avoid touching your hands with the inside of the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Before wearing, distinguish the inside, outside, top and bottom of the mask
3. Do not squeeze the mask by hand
4. Check the tightness of the mask and face. After wearing the mask, exhale hard so that air cannot escape from the edges of the mask.
5. The user must shave off the beard to ensure that the mask can fit tightly with the face.
6. After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use your forefinger to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it fit closely with the face.
In the following cases, please replace with a new N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask in time
1. The N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask's respiratory impedance increased significantly;
2. The N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask is damaged;
3. The mask and the face cannot be in close contact;
4. The mask is contaminated (such as when stained with foreign substances such as blood stains or droplets);
5. The mask has been contaminated (has been used in individual wards or patients in contact);
6. If the N95 Disposable Respirator Face Mask contains activated charcoal, the mask has odor;
7. The duration of mask use exceeds the recommended duration.