|Place of Origin:||SHANDONG,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/polybag;10pcs/inner box;100pcs/ctn|
|Delivery Time:||7work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Name:||Medical Use Safety Glasses||Material:||PVC|
|Style:||Sealed||Place Of Origin:||China|
splash resistant eye protection goggles,
medical grade over specs safety glasses
Anti- Liquid Splashes Glasses Medical Safety Eye Protection Goggles
Features of the safety eye protection goggles
1. Anti-fog polycarbonate lenses
3. UV protection
4. Soft face frame
5. Adjustable elastic band
6. Wide field of vision
7. Fit-over style (eyeglasses wearable)
8. Ventilation design
|1||Name||Anti- Liquid Splashes Glasses Medical Safety Eye Protection Goggles|
|8||Place of origin||China|
|9||Usage||Hospital/Clinic/Work Site,Cleaning Room and etc.|
1. Good sealing, can effectively prevent the intrusion of droplets, detection liquid, spray, etc. into the eyes
2. It can resist the damage of iron, sand, gravel and other solid splashes to the eyes
3. High light transmittance
4. The lens space is wide, you can wear myopia glasses in the goggles
5. Elastic webbing can be fixed on the head and eyes, comfortable and stable to wear
6. Glasses have an air vent to reduce fogging
Notes of the safety eye protection goggles
1. Before wearing the safety eye protection goggles, check whether there is any damage and whether the wearing device is loosened;
2. Once contaminated by the patient's body fluids or blood, they should be cleaned and disinfected immediately.
3. Clean and disinfect the safety eye protection goggles after each use.
4. The safety eye protection goggles is not recommended to share goggles, they must be disinfected before use.
5. When the safety eye protection goggles' lens is scratched, leaving scratches and affecting the wearer's sight, or the whole goggles are deformed, the goggles need to be replaced.
6. Comprehensive eye and face protection products should be maintained in accordance with the fingerprints of the product's instruction manual.
7. After being splashed by chemicals, it should be cleaned and adhered to the protective goggles in time, and replaced if necessary.
8. Use soft and clean glasses cloth to dry, store in a clean area.