|Name:||Protective Surgical Gown||Weight:||100g/pc|
|Usage:||Civil Use||Material:||Non-Woven Fabric|
70gsm Disposable Hooded Coveralls,
air permeability Disposable Plastic Gowns,
breathable Disposable Hooded Coveralls
Dark Blue SF Microporous Disposable Protective Coveralls Hooded
Tech Standard & Application
Feature: one-piece design for convenient use; high barrier property of materials to prevent liquid from permeating; excellent sealing property and air permeability
Sterilization Method: Sterilization with ethylene oxide.
Application Range: Provide obstruction for particulate matters in patient blood, body fluid, secretions and air with latent infection when medical staff contact with them, to effectively protect the personal safety of medical staff.
Application Method: Unzip, successively stretch both legs from the opening of the zipper; put on the coat, stretch your hands out of the sleeves; wear the retaining cap well; zip well from the front side of your chest, and withhold the zipper reversely; put on the shoe protector.
1. Strong air permeability, antistatic, breathable permeability
2. In various organic solvents, acid and alkali corrosion resistance
3. Strong impact mechanical properties, soft texture
4. Comfortable, non-combustion, non-toxic and non-irritating, harmless to the skin
5. Available color: Blue,white,Dark blue
6. Material weight: 50-70gsm.
|1||Name||Surgical Gown Protective Non Sterile Soft Coveralls|
|5||Material||Polypropylene material, Spun-bonded non-woven fabric|
Features of the disposable protective coveralls
1. Lace up, easy to put on and take off
2. Elasticated cuffs, comfortable to wear
3. The disposable protective coveralls is light and breathable
4. The disposable protective coveralls can be applied to many different body types
5. Waterproof, antifouling, dustproof, etc.
6. The disposable protective coveralls is Non-Sterile product
Contraindication, Precautions, Cautions and Instructions
a. The protection suit is disposable only, namely it will be abandoned immediately after use, cannot be reused, and should be incinerated after use.
b. It cannot be used in case of any damages or any inappropriate parts such as zipper and stitches before wearing.
c. The protection suit should be prevented from contacting chemical substances for a long time.
d. This product is a sterile and non-flame-retardant product, and is valid for two years.
e. Production date, batch number or validity is on the packaging bag.
f. It should be stored in a room with the relative air humidity of no more than 80% and good ventilation as well as without the erosion of corrosive substances.